Compatibility of MIDI products is achieved through compliance
with MMA Specifications, which would not exist without support from companies like yours.
If your company makes (or designs) products that use MIDI, you
already know that MIDI is important to your customers because of the
vast amount of other MIDI products and content already available.
MMA preserves and protects your investment in MIDI by defining interoperability specifications for new features
and markets as they become desirable.
As a member, on behalf of your company you can:
- network with other professionals in the MIDI industry
- access the most up to date technical information about MIDI
- receive a 50% discount on the MIDI/Audio Jobs Board
- receive free/discounted copies of MIDI specifications
- promote your company on our home page
- participate in any MMA Working Group discussion
- preview and contribute to the development of new specifications
- participate in relevant projects at other standards-setting
organizations (IEC-TC100, JTC1-SC29, etc.)
- research previous MMA discussions and proposals (archives)
- access the complete record of MIDI C/As and R/Ps
Your dues also covers the annual cost of your Manufacturers System Exclusive ID (a $200 value).
(Non-members may apply for just the ID here)
Membership Application Form (.pdf)