IK UNO Drum- Analog/PCM Drum Machine Announced at Super Booth
UNO Drum marries analog sounds and digital control
The UNO Drum features six true analog voices — kick, snares, claps, and hi-hats — plus there are 54 PCM samples — toms, rims, ride, and cowbell — derived from IK's popular SampleTank 4. Because the UNO has 11-voice polyphony you can even layer the analog and PCM sounds together.
The analog section was designed by Soundmachines who also collaborated with IK Multimedia on the UNO Synth.
IK Multimedia UNO Drum Features:
- Drum machine with analog engine plus 54 PCM samples
- 6 analog voices designed by Soundmachines
- 54 PCM samples derived from SampleTank 4
- Layer analog and PCM sounds together with 11-voice polyphony
- Loads of sound-shaping tools, including tune, snap, and decay for every sound, and global drive and compression effects
- 12 touch-sensitive pads with dual velocity zones
- 4 dynamic encoders
- Stutter, random, and roll effects for spicing things up
- 64-step sequencer with 8 parameter automations per step
- Record by step or in real-time
- Save and recall 100 patterns and 100 drum kits
- Song mode chains up to 64 patterns together in any order
- Integrates with your rig via USB, 2.5mm MIDI I/O, and audio pass-through
- Runs off battery or USB bus power
Integrates in any Live, Studio, or Mobile Set-up
The UNO Drum features USB and traditional MIDI via 2.5mm jacks (the cables are included) so it's easy to integrate with our Mac/PC, iOS device or traditional outboard MIDI gear.
UNO also offers Audio in with compression to daisy chain with other gear.