MIDI Processing, Programming, and Do It Yourself (DIY) Components
Companies and products listed here do not imply any recommendation or endorsement by the MIDI Manufacturers Association.
|MIDI Processing, Programming, and Do It Yourself (DIY) Components |
These are just examples of such products -- we make no warranty re: suitability (or anything else, for that matter) -- use at your own risk. If you are a manufacturer and would like to be listed here, please use our Contact Form to let us know.
MIDI Processing Devices and DIY Hardware
DLS and XMF Development Tools
- Nokia Audio Suite 2.0 enables authoring of SP-MIDI, Mobile DLS, and Mobile XMF content, as well as modeling the sound as played by Nokia terminals.
- Crimson's DLS Tools is a professional editor for DLS Level-1, DLS Level-2, and Mobile DLS/XMF. It is useful for 3GPP (Mobile DLS) content authoring, MIDI sound module IC development, etc.
- Eye and I Productions (Voice Crystal®) specializes in General MIDI & custom wavetable design and offers a wide range of GM wavetable sizes; 32KB thru 128KB for Mobile DLS1 & DLS2 applications up to 32MB for professional products. Also provides technical advice on synth functionality, testing & verification..
- PolyPhontics is a full-featured DLS and SoundFont® compatible authoring tool for Mac OSX.
- FMJ Software's Awave edits and creates DLS files.
- Audio Compositor is a MIDI-to-WAV file renderer, multitimbral realtime software wavetable synth and patch editor for DLS (and other) files.
- Moderati mXMFTool (press release)