Time and length classes were generalized with time span classes. Now there is no difference between time and length since time is just a length started at zero. Time span describes both time and length and has following representations:
- MetricTimeSpan for time span in terms of microseconds;
- BarBeatTimeSpan for time span in terms of number of bars, beats and ticks;
- MusicalTimeSpan for time span in terms of a fraction of the whole note length;
- MidiTimeSpan exists for unification purposes and simply holds long value in units defined by the time division of a file.
Read updated section of the Wiki about time and length to learn more.
- Lyrics and Marker methods were added to the PatternBuilder.
- Chord methods taking root note's name were added to the PatternBuilder.
- Fixed combining of LSB and MSB of the PitchBendEvent's PitchValue.