Register

• The MIDI Messages Forum  Ask and you shall receive

The MIDI Messages Forum
    Ask and you shall receive

1. Kenneth
  2. MIDI Hardware
  3. Sunday, 08 April 2018
  4.  Subscribe via email
I just bought a Nektar LX49+ to use with Logic Pro X. I bought the LX49+ because of it's advertised seamless integration with Logic. After registering and downloading the driver from Nektar and installing it into my Mac I'm not getting the complete advertised functionality. Issues: 1. When I select the Inst button it lights up but the Default & User LED(s) do not ever light up and when I select the smart controls for a selected instrument in Logic the 8 rotary pots on the Nektar do not work with any of the displayed knobs or sliders displayed in Logic. 2. The main transport buttons work as advertised but when I hold shift their secondary functions do not work. The mixer functions all work as advertised and I can solo and mute with the mixer buttons as well as pan L/R with the rotary pots. So, it seems as though I may have about half of the advertised functionality I'm suppose to have. I have sent 3 emails to Nektar support since I bought the LX49+ almost a week ago. I only received a response from the first email but when I open it the email displays a message that says: "this email has no content". So, I'm dead in the water as far as Nektar support. Can anyone help me out here?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.

There are no replies made for this post yet.
However, you are not allowed to reply to this post.