The MIDI Forum

1. Harald
  2. MIDI Hardware
  3. Monday, 18 June 2018
  4.  Subscribe via email
I try to control Roland GR-55 (guitar synth+modelling) wha with behringer FCB1010 MIDI foot controller expression pedal, and wonder if it could be done? I already managed to control the volume on GR-55 with FCB1010. Is it something with 7-bit and 14-bit, or was that with pitch bend (in a post long ago on this forum)?
Comment
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
I wanted to control my GR55 with FCB1010 - couldn't find much info in the manual or online - with a bit of trial and error managed to find this solution - this should also assist with any other midi programming using the FCB1010.

FCB1010 GR55.jpg
Attachments (1)
Comment
  1. 3 weeks ago
  2. MIDI Hardware
  3. # 1
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
Votes
Undo
To use the FCB 1010 with the GR55 in default mode - ie midi setting "FIX" not "PRG" - the patches in the GR55 can be selected in the same way using the software editor and uploading settings via midi to the FCB1010.

I have made a list of the default sounds in the GR55 after the latest firmware upgrade - (1.50) - the patches are listed in groups of 3 (as per the pedals on the GR55) and listed under User/Lead/Rythym/Other showing the Bank and Program Change number for each patch. The only editable Patches are those saved in the User banks.
Attachments (7)
Comment
  1. 2 weeks ago
  2. MIDI Hardware
  3. # 2
  • Page :

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!