The MIDI Forum

  1. John Laumen
  2. MIDI Hardware
  3. Saturday, 24 December 2016
  4.  Subscribe via email
On the market there are Midi hardware units to connect to a synth or keyboard which can split your keybed in 6-8-12 splits and / or even split to one note.

Does somebody know which brand and type , such hardware item name is ??

Do you have expirience with this and would you recomended this ??

I am looking forward to your replay , Thanks
There are no comments made yet.
Accepted Answer Pending Moderation
In the 90's I used the Function Junction plus, and the MIDItemp products. I also remember the Sycologic. And there were more brands, but all hard to find these days.
Nowadays, you have to think of a computer setup using MAX MSP software.
Maybe you can ask the open-source community?
There are no comments made yet.
  1. more than a month ago
  2. MIDI Hardware
  3. # 1
  • Page :
  • 1

There are no replies made for this post yet.
Be one of the first to reply to this post!