The MIDI Forum

Geoff's Points History

Friday, 17 August 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion MIDI digital piano sustains when playing more than one note simultaneously
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion MIDI digital piano sustains when playing more than one note simultaneously
Thursday, 16 August 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion MIDI digital piano sustains when playing more than one note simultaneously
Saturday, 04 August 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion miditech thru filter programming
Friday, 03 August 2018
Thursday, 02 August 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion just brought a midi file, and edited the lead guitar out as im a guitarist, but when i play it in the keyboard the deleted track is still there
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion just brought a midi file, and edited the lead guitar out as im a guitarist, but when i play it in the keyboard the deleted track is still there
+1 Replied to a discussion just brought a midi file, and edited the lead guitar out as im a guitarist, but when i play it in the keyboard the deleted track is still there
+1 Replied to a discussion Trying to find GM2
Monday, 16 July 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Can MIDI beat clock be "printed" onto a SMF?
Sunday, 15 July 2018
Saturday, 30 June 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Program changes causes reset
Monday, 18 June 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion How to distinguish between multiple identical MIDI devices?
Saturday, 16 June 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion No polyphony and latency
+1 Replied to a discussion A MIDI player to help music practice