Ask and you shall receive

Geoff's Points History

Tuesday, 20 February 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Mapping Two Keys to One Note
+1 Replied to a discussion MIDI electrical spec - logic low level
Wednesday, 14 February 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Bass and drum tracks via usb
Saturday, 03 February 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion midi files play on Yamaha PSR keyboard, but not on a Roland midi file player . What must be changed?
Friday, 02 February 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Help with missing MIDI Implementation on new Roland Go:Keys 61k
+1 Replied to a discussion Help with missing MIDI Implementation on new Roland Go:Keys 61k
Saturday, 27 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Help
Wednesday, 24 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Help recording MIDI FM playback for an important project.
Sunday, 21 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Help recording MIDI FM playback for an important project.
+1 Replied to a discussion Help setting up my gear the right way
Saturday, 20 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion Help setting up my gear the right way
Wednesday, 17 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion How do I access general midi's alternate drum kit sounds?
Tuesday, 16 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion How do I access general midi's alternate drum kit sounds?
Thursday, 11 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion HELP with MIDI settings!
Sunday, 07 January 2018
+1 Replied to a discussion MIDI data protocol question....