The MIDI Forum

Geoff's Points History

Friday, 16 October 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion Can use 2 organ keyboards on a organ separately using Mio ios interface?
+1 Replied to a discussion .mid files completely empty, is there a way to recover them?
Saturday, 10 October 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion Midi on my web?
+1 Replied to a discussion Midi on my web?
Thursday, 08 October 2020
+1 Reply is accepted as answer for the discussion Electronics and Percussion/Drums before standardizations. Sound Modules and Sequencers pre GM.
Wednesday, 07 October 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion Electronics and Percussion/Drums before standardizations. Sound Modules and Sequencers pre GM.
Friday, 25 September 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion What's good software for a beginner to record and export to an audio file?
Thursday, 24 September 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion What's good software for a beginner to record and export to an audio file?
Tuesday, 22 September 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion Question about Pitchbend_c messages within midicsv (mid converted to csv format) data?
+1 Replied to a discussion Question about Pitchbend_c messages within midicsv (mid converted to csv format) data?
Friday, 04 September 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion What is the name of the soundfont that comes with every computer?
Tuesday, 25 August 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion MIDI Keyboard Not Recognized
Monday, 24 August 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion Midi files of classical music
+1 Replied to a discussion Have a problem opening a mid file "midi file is damaged or could not be opened"
Saturday, 08 August 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion SoundFont SF2
Wednesday, 22 July 2020
+1 Replied to a discussion Subzero 4i/4o midi interface
+1 Replied to a discussion Mackie control universal midi to usb. Will it work?
+1 Replied to a discussion WARNING - Forum Problem
Tuesday, 21 July 2020
+2 Created a new discussion WARNING - Forum Problem
+1 Replied to a discussion Assign Midi CC to controller via Midi commands from external device.