The MIDI Forum

Enzo Lebold's Points History

Wednesday, 30 November 2016
+2 Created a new discussion Does anyone have experience with creating instrument definition files?
Tuesday, 22 November 2016
+2 Created a new discussion I tried to buy "Anvil Studio Works!" mainly for the "create patch library" feature, but it didnt work.
+2 Created a new discussion I tried to buy "Anvil Studio Works!" mainly for the "create patch library" feature, but it didnt work.
+1 Replied to a discussion I tried to buy "Anvil Studio Works!" mainly for the "create patch library" feature, but it didnt work.
+1 Replied to a discussion I tried to buy "Anvil Studio Works!" mainly for the "create patch library" feature, but it didnt work.
+2 Created a new discussion Does anyone have experience with creating instrument definition files?
+1 Liked a reply from the discussion Re: I tried to buy "Anvil Studio Works!" mainly for the "create patch library" feature, but it didnt work.
Monday, 21 November 2016
+1 Liked a reply from the discussion Re: I tried to buy "Anvil Studio Works!" mainly for the "create patch library" feature, but it didnt work.
+1 Voted a reply in the discussion I tried to buy "Anvil Studio Works!" mainly for the "create patch library" feature, but it didnt work.
Sunday, 20 November 2016