ROLI launches LUMI Keys Studio Edition
ROLI has always been a leader in the world of MPE and now they have released LUMI Keys Studio Edition.
The LUMI features some impressive features for the price.
- Per-key pitchbend and polyphonic aftertouch
- MPE makes the per-key pitch bend possible and poly aftertouch has always been a feature of MIDI 1.0
- Whole-key illumination
- It's called the LUMI because the keys light up with different colors.
- Expandability through magnetic connectors
- Like ROLI Blocks you can connect multiple LUMI keyboards together. Each unit is 24 keys so you can create 48, 72, or even 96-key playing surface.
- ROLI Studio software suite -the all-in-one smart production suite
- 2 plugins: ROLI Studio Player & ROLI Studio Drums
- 500+ sounds, including 300+ MPE sounds
- Presets from Equator, Cypher2, Strobe2 synths
- Expansive audio effects and macros
- Groundbreaking production tools like Smart Chords
- Intuitive, easily navigable interfaces
- Works with all MIDI controllers and DAWs
- DS5.5 sized keys
- LUMI Keys the first MPE controller with a traditional keyboard form factor
- Compact and easily transportable