Roland (LVCC Central Hall, Exhibit #10719), one of the co-founders of the original MIDI specification, introduces the A-88MKII, a powerful new 88-note MIDI keyboard controller for studio and stage. The latest in a long line of professional MIDI controllers from Roland, the A-88MKII is supremely playable, with modern creative tools for today's musicians and producers. Slim and ergonomically designed, the A-88MKII comes equipped with an acclaimed, weighted-action keyboard, plus cutting-edge features like USB-C connectivity, RGB-lit controls, and more. It's also MIDI 2.0 ready, making it the first Roland instrument to support the new MIDI standard.by Roland
- Unmatched playability with Roland's own PHA-4 keyboard
- Built-to-last with wood and premium materials for years of dependable performance
- Eight RGB-lit assignable knobs, eight RGB-lit pads, and three pedal inputs
- Three customizable zones, onboard arpeggiator, and chord memory
- Thin design with shallow depth fits today's studio environments
- Control application for deep customization and instant recall
- USB-C connectivity and bus power
- MIDI 2.0 ready
Visit the MMA at the Roland CES booth (LVCC Central Hall, Exhibit #10719)
The MIDI Manufacturers Association will be spending most of our time at CES in the Roland booth (LVCC Central Hall, Exhibit #10719) so if you are at CES and are interested in MIDI 2.0, please come by the Roland booth and say hi.
We'll be the ones with the MIDI Manufacturers Association CES show badges.
For more information about the A-88MKII visit the Roland website below.
For more information about MIDI 2.0, this website is the place for the latest information about the anything that relates to MIDI.